EricssonVacancy – Software Developer
Ericsson Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on November 08, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies Ericsson, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Ericsson job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Ericsson immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying Ericsson. along with current Ericsson official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for Ericsson 2020-2021 Across India. Jobs notification published for the post in Ericsson 2020-2021. Read complete details before applying for the Posts. Ericsson 2020-2021. Notification for the Software Developer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Private Jobs, Central Government Jobs, and State Government Jobs.
Function/Business Area :
- Apply a set of common work practices based on Agile/DevOps processes, procedures, ways of working, and tools.
- Attend Daily Standup.
- Fixing failed build/test results related to the project.
- Supporting the activity of low-level SW design and writing technical specifications.
- Support troubleshooting of problems arising during system and integration testing, UAT, and Production.
- Develop new and amended software programs, databases, data, and scripts.
- Develop automation utilizing DevOps toolset.
- Perform unit/basic testing of software programs and automation.
- Document the code and update workflow to facilitate maintenance.
- Fixing bugs on identified defects and document revision changes on source code and on the configuration management system.
- Perform E2E Troubleshooting to isolate problems not limiting to source code or scripts.
- Scripting based on requirements.
- Release and Deployment Management of the solution based on the design.
- Update and Upgrade
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Attractive Salary Package
Exp – 1Years
- Engineering students with a background in Software Development/ Software Engineering.
- More than 8 years of working experience in the Telecommunication Industry and specifically in the BSS area.
- Domain Specialist, execution experience in design, and modeling of business configuration, workflow configuration on Ericsson Charging System nodes – SDP, AIR, ECM, and EOC.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies and experience working with cloud-native applications will be an added plus.
- Familiarity with the functioning of CI/CD pipeline and various DevOps tools.
- Working experience of technology stack including and not limited to Java/J2EE, Postgres, Spring Boot, Angular, NodeJS.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Efficient workload management skills, Exhibit optimal time management skills, and organizational skills.
- Excellent standout colleague.
|Official Website||Click here|