Deloitte Jobs Openings For Freshers/Exp as Technical Support Analysts – Career Registration Link For Deloitte, Deloitte Job Openings
DELOITTE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on November 12, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies DELOITTE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED Hyderabad, Telangana, India. DELOITTE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. job openings instantly here, Know upcoming DELOITTE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying DELOITTE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.. along with current DELOITTE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for DELOITTE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED 2020-2021 in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Jobs notification published for the post in DELOITTE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED 2020-2021 read complete details before applying the Posts. DELOITTE SUPPORT SERVICES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED. 2020-2021. Notification for the Analyst – Technical Support. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Analyst – Technical Support
To assist Deloitte employees with technical problems over the phone in a timely manner so that they can perform their job and be productive for the firm. It might involve either direct resolution of the problem or escalation to another team as the case may be. Our customers have a high expectation that you will be able to resolve their issue on the call, but they recognize that there are some issues that can only be resolved by teams outside the CallCenter. Our customers are very computer literate, and the accuracy of information is a high priority.
Work you’ll do:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Technologies such Outlook 2016, Office 365 and Office 2016, working and troubleshooting experience of Hybrid Environment of On-Prem and Exchange Online.
- Knowledge of Active Directories such as password reset, Account management, Mailbox, and DL management.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Should have Knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to setup Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance, and/or upgrades
- Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
- Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptop, printer, MFD, and other hardware peripherals
- Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must
- All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs, and weekend working
- Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Provide effective and timely resolution for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chats, and voicemail) with end-users.
- Meet key performance indicators like Customer Satisfaction Survey scores, Contact Quality, First Call Resolution, and Schedule Adherence and participate in individual/group coaching sessions.
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Experience: 2- 4 years
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and macOS.
- Knowledge of network and internet.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Attractive Salary Package
Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
About Deloitte :
Deloitte, LLC is an American multinational technologies company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
Deloitte was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Deloitte as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Deloitte was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Deloitte moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Deloitteplex. In August 2015, Deloitte announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Deloitte is Alphabet’s leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Deloitte, replacing Larry Page who became the CEO of Alphabet.