Amazon Jobs for Freshers/Exp as Software Engineers – Career Registration Link For Amazon India, Amazon Openings
AMAZON 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on November 17, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies AMAZON, Bangalore, Karnataka. AMAZON job openings instantly here, Know upcoming AMAZONimmediately here, Get the Official Link for applying AMAZON. along with current AMAZON official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for AMAZON 2020-2021 in Bangalore, Karnataka. Jobs notification published for the post in AMAZON 2020-2021 read complete details before applying the Posts. AMAZON 2020-2021. Notification for the Software Development Engineer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Software Development Engineer
Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team environment? Do you like working on industry-defining projects that move the needle?
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA. Our Software Development Engineers (SDEs) use cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work first-hand.
The challenges SDEs solve for at Amazon are big and influence millions of customers, sellers, and products around the world. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about creating new products, features, and services from scratch while managing ambiguity and the pace of a company where development cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
If this sounds interesting to you, apply, and come chart your own path at Amazon.
By applying to this position your application will be considered for all locations we hire for in India. This includes but is not limited to Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune. To qualify, applicants should have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, and graduate in 2021.
Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. For an update on your status, or to confirm your application was submitted successfully, please login to your candidate portal. NOTE: Amazon works with a high volume of applicants, so we appreciate your patience as we review applications.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at the time of application
- Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
About Amazon :
Amazon India Business, a part of Amazon Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Amazon) is a leading global end-to-end IT transformation, consulting, and business process services provider and a pioneer in the Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.