Microsoft Job Openings for Freshers/Exp as Engineers – Career Registration Link For Microsoft, Microsoft Hiring
MICROSOFT 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on November 18, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies MICROSOFT, Hyderabad, Telangana. MICROSOFT job openings instantly here, Know upcoming MICROSOFTimmediately here, Get the Official Link for applying MICROSOFT. along with current MICROSOFT official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for MICROSOFT 2020-2021 in Hyderabad, Telangana. Jobs notification published for the post in MICROSOFT 2020-2021. Read complete details before applying the Posts MICROSOFT 2020-2021. Notification for the Support Engineer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
- ustomer Obsession – we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset – we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive – we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft – we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference – we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
Support Engineers (SE) serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and reactively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancements and creating self-help assets to broadly reach more customers. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, Engineering (Product Groups) or Management. Your day to day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
- Any Graduates
- Scope a customer issue by collecting the relevant facts and investigate the problem by doing your own research and by involving other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues around the world and with management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Act internally as a customer advocate.
- Empower customers to find information, self-solve when they decide to, and learn more about Microsoft products, services and support.
- Advise customers on how to gain additional value from their Microsoft products.
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
- Experience in WSUS, SMS, SCCM 2007 / 2012 and Microsoft Intune
- Operating Systems Concepts – Active Directory, Security, OS Internals
- Networking concepts – DNS, protocols, Devices
- IIS Concepts – Configuration, ISAPI, Architecture, SSL and Kerberos
- Exception Handling
- Memory Management concepts
- Tools – Netmon, Perfmon, SQL Profiler
- Basic debugging skills
- Basic SQL Server Administration concepts
- Strong knowledge of: any Windows OS, Mobile device OS, Client/Server knowledge, understanding of Cloud services
- Experience in one or more of these areas desirable
- Exchange, SCCM, Mobile device configuration and app deployment
- Cloud products like Azure, Office 365
- Mobile device management tools and programming knowledge
- Mobile Device Management product / Mobile Application Management product experience
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Recruitment Selection Process:
First candidates need to clear a written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview, as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
About Tech Microsoft:
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox video game consoles and the Microsoft Surface lineup of touchscreen personal computers.