Boeing Recruitment for Software Engineer Positions – Career Registration Link for Boeing, Boeing Hiring
BOEING 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on November 18, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies BOEING, Bengaluru, Karnataka. BOEING job openings instantly here, Know upcoming BOEINGimmediately here, Get the Official Link for applying BOEING. along with current BOEING official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for BOEING 2020-2021 in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Jobs notification published for the post in BOEING 2020-2021 read complete details before applying the Posts. BOEING 2020-2021. Notification for the Software Engineer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
- Software Engineer
- At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity, and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful, and inclusive, with a great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore, and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech or Equivalent
- Develops, documents, and maintains architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces, and designs for software systems.
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system. Develops software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments, executing the test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Executes and documents software research and development projects. Serves as a subject matter expert for software domains, system-specific issues, processes, and regulations. Tracks and evaluates software team and supplier performance to ensure product and process conformance to project plans and industry standards. Works under general direction.
- Be a good team player in the agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in Requirement/Design/Code/Test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability, and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate the risk, issues, and Opportunities in a timely manner.
- 5+ Years of related work experience in Embedded Avionics System Software development, Validation/Verification, Functional Integration, and certification.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
- Experience in C, C++ or C#, .Net
- Experience in Software Build, integration, and Debugging in Simulated and integration Environment.
- Strong knowledge of Software development & verification process using DO178
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Knowledge of Containerization(Docker, Kubernetes)
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
- Experience using application Agile development processes and tools, build and configuration management tools and processes, test processes, automation strategy, functional requirements specification.
- Experience with Project/Build/configuration management tools (e.g. Atlassian Tool Suites) and processes.
Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
About Boeing :
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. As America’s biggest manufacturing exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in more than 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.