Google Openings Recruitment for Software Engineer Positions – Multiple Locations – Google Career Registration Link
GOOGLE 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on November 20, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies GOOGLE Hyderabad, Bengaluru. GOOGLE job openings instantly here, Know upcoming GOOGLE. immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying GOOGLE. along with current GOOGLE official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for GOOGLE 2020-2021 in Hyderabad, Bengaluru. Jobs notification published for the post in GOOGLE 2020-2021 read complete details before applying the Posts. GOOGLE 2020-2021. Notification for the Software Engineer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
- Software Engineer
- Google’s leadership team hand-picks thorny business challenges, and members of BizOps work in small teams to find solutions. As part of this team, you fully immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Taking strategy one step further, you also persuasively communicate your recommendations to senior-level executives, roll-up your sleeves to help drive implementation and check back in to see the impact of your recommendations.
- The Google Play and Android team within Trusty & Safety broadly provides business-critical content policy enforcement, partner support, and content ingestion to facilitate, review, and handle the (ever-growing) digital content catalog of Google Play. The Policy Enforcement team is looking for a high-performing individual to incubate and launch a scalable call center operation in India. You will take our policy support operations to the next level in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Google Play offers music, movies, books, apps, and games for devices, powered by the cloud. It syncs across devices and on the web. As part of the Android and Mobile team, Googlers working on Google Play do everything from engineering our backend systems to shaping product strategy to forming great content partnerships. They make it possible for people to do things like buying an ebook or song on their Android phone, then have it instantly available on their laptop. The Google Play team enhances the Android ecosystem by giving developers and partners a premium store where they can reach millions of users.
- BE/B.Tech or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations or Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data analysis, problem-solving, and execution.
- Experience in contact center operations and call center CRM.
- Ability to work off-hours coverage rotations and travel internationally 25% of the time, as needed.
- Plan, design, and launch a pilot help desk (call center) for India-based developers of Google Play and Android, working with program managers, engineering, and operational teams.
- Support India’s top developer inquiries for policy-related questions for Trust & Safety Google Play and Android operations.
- Conduct analyses to identify process gaps and work with Policy Development, Process Excellence, Engineering, Product, and Tools to improve the workflows.
- Measure and monitor the metrics of the pilot and plan the scaling solutions for the help desk. Plan the multi-year roadmap to scale the initiative.
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Hyderabad, Telangana
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
- Ability to solve large unstructured business problems in the process of excellence and customer support/help center space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate policy principles and guidelines with multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders
Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
About Google :
Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Five technology companies in the U.S. information technology industry, alongside Amazon, Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft.
Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998, in California. Google was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex. In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet’s leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page, who became the CEO of Alphabet.