Ericsson Openings Recruitment for Exp as SDN Engineers – Link for Career Registration Ericsson
Ericsson Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on November 26, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies Ericsson, Noida, UP. Ericsson job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Ericsson immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying to Ericsson. along with the current Ericsson official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for Ericsson 2020-2021 Noida, UP. Jobs notification published for the post in Ericsson 2020-2021. Read complete details before applying for the Posts. Ericsson 2020-2021. Notification for the SDN Engineer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Private Jobs, Central Government Jobs, and State Government Jobs.
Details of Jobs
Function/Business Area :
- We are now looking for a Second Level optimization Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution, and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels
- Strong Networking Background (Juniper products – Switches, Routers, Firewall)
- Knowledge of Network Products like F5 Load Balancer, Cisco Gateway Routers, Dell Switches
- Good Working knowledge of Nuage Networks | SDN (ODL)
- Familiar with OpenStack | Nokia Cloud (CBIS/CBAM)
- Knowledge of Tools like NetAct, Zabbix, Cacti
- Scripting Knowledge via Bash, Python, Ansible
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Problem-solving approach
- Customer First Mindset
- Ready to work 24×7
Attractive Salary Package
Min 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- -Excellent Problem-solving approach
- -Customer First Mindset-Strong Networking Background (Juniper products)
- -Good knowledge of SDN (ODL)
- -Familiar with OpenStack Cloud
|Official Website||Click here|
our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.