Ericsson Openings Recruitment for Fresher and Exp as Automation Engineer – Link for Career Registration Ericsson
Ericsson Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on November 26, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies Ericsson, Noida, UP. Ericsson job openings instantly here, Know upcoming Ericsson immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying to Ericsson. along with the current Ericsson official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for Ericsson 2020-2021 Noida, UP. Jobs notification published for the post in Ericsson 2020-2021. Read complete details before applying for the Posts. Ericsson 2020-2021. Notification for the Automation Engineer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Private Jobs, Central Government Jobs, and State Government Jobs.
Details of Jobs
Function/Business Area :
This is the Job Description for the Automation Engineer within Automation and Tools Q&OE.
This Job Description shall be retained, updated, controlled, and issued by the BMAS/SA Managed Services Service Line Operate Quality and Operational Excellence and be approved by the Head of Automation and Tools Q&OE. Approved copies shall be retained in EriDoc.
• Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
• Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automation or reusable components
• Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand
• Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
• Ensures documentation is well maintained
• Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
• Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality
• Reports status, issues, and risks to tech lead on a regular basis
• Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification
• Performs code reviews for quality control
• Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS, etc.)
• Good understanding of Groovy, Android, Java, Python, Perl, and SQL/DB.
• Crafting & innovating
• Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Experience in software development activity
• Should have an analytical mind, follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
• Relevant experience in technical troubleshooting, coding, and updating existing code
• Adequate experience in IP technologies
• Configuration management experience
• Experience in standardization work
• Automation engineer work starts after automation identification and assessment.
• Work on the development and integration of the solution
• Solution handover
• Solution support
• The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the development and SLCM of all automation assigned to him/her, as enumerated below:
o Automation definition in this context includes support for deployed tools, all change requests to applications developed by the Automation Team as well as fixing application errors (bugs) in such applications.
o For a new automation application, ownership of the solution from the Requirements Analysis Stage through Commitment, Development, Deployment, Operational, and Withdrawal Stages.
o Ownership of timely updates to all the affected stakeholders regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
o Ownership of creation and regular maintenance of the required documentation in respect of the owned Automation applications, at all stages of the automation life-cycle, in accordance with the guidelines
o Configuration Management.
• Creating & innovating
• Learning and Researching
• Applying expertise and technology
• Presenting & communicating information
• Persuading & Influencing
Attractive Salary Package
0-7 Deep/broad knowledge of machine learning, automation, robotic process automation (certification preferred).
• Fluent English language skills, both written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with a client, technical architects, and other IT teams and have strong technology acumen
• Ability to multi-task and work on separate projects in a fast-paced & dynamic company environment having extremely tight timelines.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction or as part of a team.
• Work well under pressure and be able to think clearly during ambiguous situations.
|Official Website||Click here|
our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.