Infosys Jobs Openings for Exp as Finacle Core Technology – Link For Career Registration Infosys, Infosys Hiring
INFOSYS LIMITED 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on November 26, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies INFOSYS LIMITED Chennai, Tamil Nadu. INFOSYS LIMITED job openings instantly here, Know upcoming INFOSYS LIMITED immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying to INFOSYS LIMITED. along with current INFOSYS LIMITED official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for INFOSYS LIMITED 2020-2021 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Jobs notification published for the post in INFOSYS LIMITED 2020-2021 read complete details before applying the Posts. INFOSYS LIMITED 2020-2021. Notification for the Finacle Core Technology. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Details For Jobs:
- Finacle Core Technology
- A day in the life of an Infoscion As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, and design and deployment
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc., and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes, and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers.
- Ability to work with clients to identify business challenges and contribute to client deliverables by refining, analyzing, and structuring relevant data • Awareness of latest technologies and trends • Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate • Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions • One or two industry domain knowledge
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 3 Years and above
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
- Primary skills: Finacle Core build,
- Finacle-Core-WMS *Location is subject to business requirements.*
Recruitment Selection Process:
First candidates need to clear a written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview, as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
About Infosys :
Infosys Limited is an Indian Information Technology company that provides global business consulting and information technology services. Infosys helps clients in 45 countries to create and execute different strategies for their digital transformation. Infosys helps businesses to renew & improve existing conditions so that their business can achieve higher efficiencies and stay relevant according to current times. Infosys has more than 200,000 employees and through their hard work & dedication, Infosys has grown to become a US $10.9 billion (revenues FY18) company with a market capitalization of US $39 billion.
Infosys Limited formerly known as Infosys Technologies Limited was established in the year 1981 by N. R. Narayana Murthy and a team of six other engineers in Pune, India with an initial capital investment of just US $250.
- In the year 1993 Infosys went public and introduced an employee stock options program.
- In 1994, Infosys moved its corporate office from Pune to Bangalore, India.
- In the year 1999, Infosys became the first Indian IT company to be listed in NASDAQ thus making it the costliest share on the market at that time in India. In the year 1999, Infosys was among the 20 biggest companies by market value on the NASDAQ.
- In the year 1999 Infosys’s annual revenue touched US$100 million, US $1 billion in 2004, and US$10 billion in 2017