Dell Openings Recruitment for Software Engineer Positions(OS Validation)– Dell Career Registration Link, Dell Hiring
DELL 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on December 02, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies DELL, Bengaluru, Karnataka. DELL job openings instantly here, Know upcoming DELLimmediately here, Get the Official Link for applying DELL. along with current DELL official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for DELL 2020-2021 in Bengaluru, Karnataka. Jobs notification published for the post in DELL 2020-2021 read complete details before applying the Posts. DELL 2020-2021. Notification for the Software Engineer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Details of Jobs
- Software Engineer
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our Information Technology (IT) Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs, and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies, and software into the customer environment.
The job involves the development, validation, and maintenance of OS/Patch deployment scripts using applicable technologies and Software Engineering methodologies for various Enterprise Operating Systems like Windows Server, Linux, and VMware ESXi. These deployment scripts are used in the Factory Environment where the above said Operating Systems/Updates are deployed on Dell PowerEdge Servers. The job also includes Root Cause Analysis and resolution of defects related to OS deployment on different Hardware configurations. With a strong background in computer architecture, OS Certification Kits will be an advantage. The engineer is responsible to deal with various subsystems of the Operating System with a focus on Dell hardware. The responsibility also includes automating various test and infrastructure management processes on different OS platforms.
- Collaborate with Internal Engineering and Process teams to assess and deliver to the requirements related to OS deployments, OS Certifications on Dell Servers.
- Develop scripts for OS/Patch deployment for the Factory deployment framework.
- Setup the testbed as per the test plan, validate the deployment scripts, and perform OS Certifications as per the Test Strategy.
- Characterize, contain, and perform Root Cause Analysis of the defects related to OS deployments and Certifications. Provide adequate technical details to the internal and external teams to substantiate the findings and drive issue resolution.
- Automate test and infrastructure management processes in OS Engineering at Dell.
- Build rapport with the vendors and the internal teams. Work in coordination with the teams to achieve engineering objectives.
- Assist other Dell teams as and when needed to resolve OS deployment and Certification issues.
- Keep track of developments in the OS deployment and scripting technologies, use the knowledge to improve the internal processes
- BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, M.Sc or Equivalent
- 3 – 6 Years
- Should be good in Computer Architecture, with good exposure to Hardware, BIOS, UEFI, Firmware and OS layers.
- Should have a good in-depth understanding of OS Boot process and deployment technologies.
- Should have good exposure to automation, scripting, and OS Certification Kits. Should have good exposure to scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, and BASH along with exposure to Web Development.
- Must have good analytical skills to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Should have solid written and verbal communication skills. Experience involving day-to-day interaction with distributed teams would be an added advantage.
- Should have 3-6 years of experience in the software/hardware industry.
- Should be an engineering graduate in Electronics & Communication/Computer Science
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Recruitment Selection Process:
First of all, candidates need to clear the written test i.e Aptitude Test which means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, it is based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.