Amazon Jobs for Freshers/Exp as Software Development EngineerEngineers – Career Registration Link For Amazon India, Amazon Openings:
AMAZON 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on December 04, 2020. Find all recent Vacancies AMAZON, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. AMAZON job openings instantly here, Know upcoming AMAZON immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying to AMAZON. along with current AMAZON official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for AMAZON 2020-2021 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Jobs notification published for the post in AMAZON 2020-2021 read complete details before applying the Posts. AMAZON 2020-2021. Notification for the Software Development Engineer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Details of Jobs:
- Software Development Engineer
- Amazon’s Digital Platform team develops innovative new products and services like the Kindle. The digital platform team creates the backbone for supporting customers’ digital content and ownership information.
- We are looking for software engineers who are passionate about customer experience and the concept of “making customers’ lives easy.” You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by millions of customers.
- We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented engineers who have experience building innovative, mission-critical, high volume services that customers love.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Experience with backend server programming.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation i.e (BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, BCA, M.Com, B.Com, B.Sc, M.Sc, etc)
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
- A passion for developing engaging customer user experiences
- Ability to rapidly prototype and evaluate customer use cases and interaction methodologies.
- Experience working with backend systems and high availability systems
- Able to work well within Agile development methodology.
Recruitment Selection Process:
First of all, candidates need to clear the written test i.e Aptitude Test which means online test. after that people need to clear Technical Interview, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
About Amazon :
Amazon India Business, a part of Amazon Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Amazon) is a leading global end-to-end IT transformation, consulting, and business process services provider and a pioneer in the Indian Market with decades of experience. We harness the power of application, cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.