IBM Jobs Openings for Experience as Application Developer- Mobile Android – Link For Career Registration IBM, IBM Hiring
IBM INDIA PVT LTD 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on 2020. Find all recent Vacancies in IBM INDIA PVT LTD Chennai. IBM INDIA PVT LTD job openings instantly here, Know upcoming IBM INDIA PVT LTD immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying IBM INDIA PVT LTD. along with current IBM INDIA PVT LTD official Notification 2020 here.
Apply Online for IBM INDIA PVT LTD 2020-2021 in Chennai. Jobs notification published for the post in IBM INDIA PVT LTD 2020-2021 read complete details before applying the Posts. IBM INDIA PVT LTD 2020-2021. Notification for the Application Developer (Mobile Android). You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Details For Jobs:
- Application Developer (Mobile Android)
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
- Collaborate with researchers, engineers and product managers throughout design process – from creating research protocols, personas, scenarios, information architecture and wireframes to building user interface prototypes
- At each stage, must anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Min of 3+ years of experience in android app development
- You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Technical Specialist
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
- Ability to design/develop/support new/existing apps, and perform unit testing and integration testing
Recruitment Selection Process:
First candidates need to clear a written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview, as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBM. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy, and progressive action. IBM believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society, and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBM serving clients in 170 countries.