APPLE Jobs Openings for Fresher’s as Manufacturing Design Engineer – Link For Career Registration APPLE, APPLE Hiring
APPLE 2020 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on 2021. Find all recent Vacancies APPLE Bangalore. APPLE job openings instantly here. Know upcoming APPLE immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying APPLE, along with the current APPLE official Notification 2021 here.
Apply Online for APPLE 2020-2021 in Bangalore. Jobs notification published for the post in APPLE 2020-2021 read complete details before applying the Posts APPLE 2020-2021. Notification for the Manufacturing Design Engineer. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Details For Jobs:
Manufacturing Design Engineer (Supply Chain)
- In this highly transparent role, you will handle the development and production ramp of manufacturing processes for mechanical enclosures for our legendary products.
- Candidates with experience in High Volume Manufacturing would be preferred.
- You will act as Technical Lead in communicating project readiness, identifying risks, and driving technical issues to closure. Responsibilities include handling the transfer of existing processes into our suppliers, developing new pro-cesses, conducting DOEs to validate process capability, qualifying processes for mass production, and completing Audits for SOP compliance.
- Partner closely with Cupertino-based MDEs in the development of the above-said processes.
- Partner with Global Supply Managers to develop new equipment from RFQ through factory implementation, and manufacture and deliver material to downstream supply chain nodes on time and on cost.
- You will work with Manufacturing Quality Engineers to drive yield improvement through analyses of part quality, defect Pareto, and SPC.
- A heavy emphasis will be on working with suppliers to define and refine mechanical tooling and fixtures and establishing process capability and readiness.
- Coordination of activities and direction through clear communication between the Asia and US-based teams, and vendors is a necessity.
- You may audit supplier secondary processes and assembly processes, as well as support product phase, builds from prototype through the ramp, and mass production.
- Proven experience in Manufacturing Process Engineering
- Good written and oral communication skills, proficient in English.
- Direct experience handling a functional engineering team is an added advantage.
- Excellent product/project management skills, work in a matrix org
- Hands-on experience and technical knowledge in fixture design and various production processes such as CNC (milling, lathing), forming (stamping, forging), surface finishing (polishing, blasting, lapping, anodization), coating (ink, paint), and assembly (gluing, laser welding, heat staking, ultrasonic welding).
- Experience with Statistical Process Control and Process Capability (Cp/Cpk) to make data-driven decisions.
- Must have experience in understanding drawings, TAs, and GD&T
- On-site build support; must be willing to work from OEM factories.
- Ability and willingness to work independently and travel (within India)
- A teammate who is self-motivated results-oriented and detailed oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree, College degree in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering and/or relevant manufacturing work experience.
- IT Jobs
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
- Ability to work Monday- Friday from 9:00 am-6:00 pm local time; with scheduling and work flexibility based on business needs
- Positions with language skills require strong grammar and cultural awareness
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Successful completion of initial training and certification testing
Recruitment Selection Process:
First candidates need to clear a written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview, as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|