Accenture Job Openings For Exp as Supply chain engineering service – Mechanical Engineering – Jobs in Hyderabad, Career Jobs in Accenture
ACCENTURE 2021 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on 2021. Find all recent Vacancies ACCENTURE Mumbai. ACCENTURE job openings instantly here, Know upcoming ACCENTURE immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying ACCENTURE. along with current ACCENTURE official Notification 2021 here.
Apply Online for ACCENTURE 2021-2022 in Mumbai. Jobs notification published for the post in ACCENTURE 2021-2022 read complete details before applying for the Posts. ACCENTURE. 2021-2022. Notification for the Supply chain engineering service – Mechanical Engineering. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
- Supply chain engineering service – Mechanical Engineering
- You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
- The Supply chain engineering service team will be involved in ensuring that the equipment attributes are updated and attached to a maintenance plan
- In this role, you will help in designing, analyzing, and building structures, machines, devices, systems, and mechanical processes for clients to meet their business process and application requirements. You will be working on program manufacturing for CNC machining, resolving problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent. You will be working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under the guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities, and giving explanations on technical issues. You will be working on monitoring project status, reporting metrics and research. You may also be expected to work on ESPRIT, CAM, NX & SOLIDWORKS.
- BE/B.Tech/AMIE/Diploma in Auto Mobile.
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Technical Experience :
- 3D Design
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Quality & Control
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.