Infosys Jobs Openings for Exp as Java Lead – Link For Career Registration Infosys, Infosys Hiring
INFOSYS LIMITED 2021 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on 2021. Find all recent Vacancies INFOSYS LIMITED Chennai, Tamil Nadu. INFOSYS LIMITED job openings instantly here, Know upcoming INFOSYS LIMITED immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying to INFOSYS LIMITED. along with current INFOSYS LIMITED official Notification 2021 here.
Apply Online for INFOSYS LIMITED 2021-2022 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Jobs notification published for the post in INFOSYS LIMITED 2021-2022 read complete details before applying the Posts. INFOSYS LIMITED 2021-2022. Notification for the Java Lead. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Central Government Jobs and State Government Jobs.
Details For Jobs:
- Java Lead
- A day in the life of an Infoscion
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
- You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
- You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Knowledge of more than one technology
- Basics of Architecture and Design fundamentals
- Knowledge of Testing tools
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Understanding of Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, Knowledge of Quality processes
- Basics of business domain to understand the business requirements
- Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the technology and domain
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles and modelling methods
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Bachelor Of Technology,Master of Computer Science,Master Of Technology,Bachelor of Engineering
- 5 Years and above
- Primary skills: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot, Microservices
- Must have design experience using best practices, Design Patterns, SDLC, OOP, OOD \
- Must have experience in leading and mentoring teams
- Must be experienced in developing applications using SQL databases, schema, SQL queries
- Must be experienced in GIT and version control systems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
Recruitment Selection Process:
First candidates need to clear a written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview, as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|
About Infosys :
Infosys Limited is an Indian Information Technology company that provides global business consulting and information technology services. Infosys helps clients in 45 countries to create and execute different strategies for their digital transformation. Infosys helps businesses to renew & improve existing conditions so that their business can achieve higher efficiencies and stay relevant according to current times. Infosys has more than 200,000 employees and through their hard work & dedication, Infosys has grown to become a US $10.9 billion (revenues FY18) company with a market capitalization of US $39 billion.
Infosys Limited formerly known as Infosys Technologies Limited was established in the year 1981 by N. R. Narayana Murthy and a team of six other engineers in Pune, India with an initial capital investment of just US $250.
- In the year 1993 Infosys went public and introduced an employee stock options program.
- In 1994, Infosys moved its corporate office from Pune to Bangalore, India.
- In the year 1999, Infosys became the first Indian IT company to be listed in NASDAQ thus making it the costliest share on the market at that time in India. In the year 1999, Infosys was among the 20 biggest companies by market value on the NASDAQ.
- In the year 1999 Infosys’s annual revenue touched US$100 million, US $1 billion in 2004, and US$10 billion in 2017