APPLE Jobs Openings for Experiences as Software Dev Manager – Link For Career Registration APPLE, APPLE Hiring
APPLE 2021 Free Job alert for both Experienced and fresher Candidates updated on 2021. Find all recent Vacancies APPLE Hyderabad. APPLE job openings instantly here. Know upcoming APPLE immediately here, Get the Official Link for applying APPLE, along with the current APPLE official Notification 2021 here.
Apply Online for APPLE 2021-2022 in Hyderabad. Jobs notification published for the post in APPLE 2021-2022 read complete details before applying the Posts APPLE 2021-2022. Notification for the Software Dev Manager. You can check all the Latest huntingjob Updates of All Jobs.
Details For Jobs:
Software Dev Manager
Post Role Number:
- The role involves building and maintaining strong partnerships with key business leaders in order to successfully lead business initiatives.
- Additionally it is important to build a collaboration with other IT teams effectively to drive alignment and efficiency on joint methodologies, architectures, co-development frameworks, etc. Driving alignment and initiatives across the worldwide and regional development teams to achieve global goals – such as common frameworks, production support model, retirement of legacy solutions, etc. is vital to this role.
- Leading Project Managers, Business Analysts and technical teams to define and build rapid internal solutions that enable key processes within the Operations function is mandatory. Additionally, managing a team of developers, providing technical leadership, governance – focus on balancing agility, flexibility, supportability, scale and consistency is required.
- Lead, grow, and motivate a diverse team of 4-6 engineers
- Collaborate with business teams to roadmap and prioritize work for the team
- Mentor and help engineers to plan and execute their career paths while also jumping into the code as needed
- Work with business teams, define vision/solutions and collaborate to see them to completion.
- Set and fulfil the hiring plan for the team, including screening, and interviewing
- Build healthy inclusive teams promoting diversity and foster excellence and a collaborative culture
- Continuously improve team processes and validate scope estimations. Translate requirements into design that align with department goals.
- Participate in technical design discussions and communicate effectively across cross functional teams
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification, validation, cost and risk analysis, and supportability for the solution. Ensure successful deployment and maintenance of developed solutions.
- Strong experience with translating business needs and complex problems into systems requirements with system design architectures that are robust, flexible and scalable.
- Experience with back-end development and relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, Sql Server, etc.)
- Experience designing scalable RESTful Web Services and Reactive Microservices
- Ability to make right trade-off choices when dealing with functional complexity, conflicting priorities and aggressive schedules
- Represent the team and remove hurdles to enable each team member to operate at the highest level of efficiency and productivity
- Ability to hire, mentor and manage the performance of the team.
- Ability to communicate with senior executives and business stakeholders.
- A learning attitude to continuously improve self, team and the organization
- Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to manage deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science, CIS/MIS, or related discipline with an information technology focus. MBA / MS preferred; focus on Operations management/supply chain management is a plus.
- 0-3 years
- IT Jobs
- Attractive Salary Package
- Must have Complete their Graduation or Post Graduation
- Must be a Good Team Player in Team
- No Backlogs
- Able to work in Rotational Shifts
- Have the ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done.
Recruitment Selection Process:
First candidates need to clear a written test i.e. Aptitude & Reasoning Test, which is conducted online. After that people need to clear Technical Interview, as usual, it’s based on knowledge in academic subjects, those 2 test who cleared they will go for HR Interview.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
|Official Website||Click here|